Captain Paul Flagg & Captain Maxine Flagg
Qualifications & Credentials
- USCG 100 Ton Masters License, Great Lakes and Inland Waters
- Towing Endorsement
- First Aid, CPR, AED Certified
- Member Mariners Random Drug Testing Program
- United States Power Squadron (USPS) Certified Coastal Navigators
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator and Marine Radio
- Operator Permits
- US Passports
- 3600 Licensed Commercial Pilot/Instrument Rated with Current Medical (Capt. Paul)
Team Flagg, Paul and Maxine Flagg, both US Coast Guard 100 Ton Licensed Masters (Captains), have an extensive combined boating experience on Cayuga Lake. They are members of the US Power Squadron (USPS), a boating safety and education organization, have taught every USPS Course from Basic Boating through Celestial Navigation, and are USPS Certified Coastal Navigators. Both meet all US Coast Guard requirements.
For over a decade, Team Flagg have Captained an AVATAR (44’ Twin Diesel Trawler) in the following bodies of water:
- Finger Lakes;
- Erie Canal;
- Great Lakes;
- Lawrence and Hudson Rivers;
- The 2 major Canals in Canada’s Province of Ontario;
- Long Island Sound;
- The Atlantic Intra Coastal Waterway and;
- The North Atlantic Ocean off the Coasts of New Jersey, Georgia and Florida.
Captain Paul is a Captain for Ithaca Boat Tours (27 Ton, 38 Passenger Tour Boat).
- Sodus Bay Maritime Captains Association
- Boat U.S
- Teach and train new or inexperienced boaters in on-the-water settings.
- Deliver boats from one port to another.
- Captain vessels carrying passengers for hire such as tour boats, charter boats and ferries east of the Mississippi.