Captain Stephen (Steve) Heffron
Coast Guard License #1112600
USCG 100-Ton Masters License, Great lakes and Inland Waters.
USCG Certified Instructor – U. S. Coast Guard Licensing Course
Senior Navigator, United States Power Squadrons
Vessel Safety Examiner, United States Power Squadron
First Aid and CPR certified
I have a long-term interest in boating. I am currently a Past Commander and Squadron Educational Officer of the Rochester Power Squadron, as well as a past Commodore of Pultneyville Yacht Club.
- Captain for Cornhill Navigation on Sam Patch Packet Boat Tour Boat and Mary Jemison Tour Boat
- Captain for Colonial Belle Tour Boat
- Over 25 years experience on the Great Lakes as well as the NYS Erie, Rideau and Welland canals.
- Have been on many long term (2 – 3 weeks) cruises throughout the Great Lakes.
- Owner/Operator of a 36’ Albin Trawler and a 33’ Cruisers Yachts Convertible Power Cruiser.
- Sodus Bay Maritime Captains Association
- Sea Tech Marine Training
- Rochester Power Squadron
- Pultneyville Yacht Club
- Primary work interest currently is boat deliveries. Time available for deliveries is very flexible, with no restrictions on departure and destination points.
- Captain vessels carrying passengers for hire such as tour boats, charter boats and ferries on Lake Ontario and adjoining waterways or New York’s Finger Lakes.
Captain Steve’s Marine Services
Cell Phone: 585-370-8216